Friday 15 July 2016

PHOTOS: 19yrs Old Girl Having an Affair with President Zuma, Shares their Loved Up Photos

I don't know if I should say this is just one of those things. President Jacob Zuma of  South Africa already has enough wives, so I wonder what this small girl is doing with him. She said he's a Blesser and that she's in love with him. Abeg I no fit laugh oh! Some women go soon attack President Zuma.

The 19-year-old girl, whose name was given as Lindokuhle Dlamini, shared these pics of herself and the old man, President Zuma, all loved up on social media and wrote:

“He is not just a blesser, we are in love and I am grateful for all that he has done for me, much love. Xo xo.” 
People say the word “Blesser” is commonly used, like Sugar Daddy here, to describe an older man who gives a lady money or gifts while having s*x with her. 
President Zuma is a polygamist but the South African Presidential spokesperson said they would look into how the pictures leaked. The girl's account has been deleted.
What are they looking into? Did President Zuma deny his 'girl'? Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment